The tour includes 3 different stages that will take you from Lake Garda to the Dolomites and back. 330 Km will be covered in 3 days with a total elevation of 3300m!
- First stage: Caprino Veronese-Cavalese 135km elevation 1300m
- Second stage: Cavalese-Passo Manghen 70km elevation 1400m
- Third stage: Cavalese-Caprino Veronese 130KM elevation 600m
Our staff will meet you at Verona Catullo International Airport and will transfer you to Caprino Veronese, the village of your stay on your first and last day.
You will be welcomed to your cozy Bed & Breakfast, where you'll stay for 2 nights. Meanwhile, our staff will have your bikes prepared and ready, waiting in the apartment for the following days riding! You'll spend the other 2 nights in a wonderful and characteristic apartment in Cavalese.
The price shown is for one person.
Period: From April to November
- Accommodation in B&B and apartment (breakfast included).
- Airport transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Support and coaching from our expert guides
You will be able to find photographs of your experience either sent to you personally through WhatsApp or with your permission on our Facebook and Instagram pages
- Bike rental (for questions regarding prices and models available please contact email@example.com)
- Travel and personal insurance
We recommend bringing your own pedals. Hire bikes are typically provided without pedals but let us know in advance if you need pedals and we will try and arrange.
We recommend bringing your own GPS to ensure you have the correct mount.
You must have travel insurance that includes cover for road cycling, medical expenses and repatriation.