The Dolomites offer some of the most exciting moments in biking and offers some of the most rewarding cycling experiences in the world. Passo Pordoi, Sella, Gardena, Marmolada, Passo Manghen and Passo di Pampeago await to be conquered.
The Dolomites are a formidable fortress of rock spires and cliffs that have been the stage for some of the most dramatic events in the history of cycling. The saw-toothed ridges and spires are formed from limestone eroded over millennia.
The entire mountain range is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the region is famous for its long, steady climbs.
The inclines aren’t as extreme as on other mountains but these passes are by no means easy, averaging from 5 to 10 km long, with average gradients between 6 and 10%.
It can be customised both for the duration and for the stages to be taken. Everything can be decided when making a reservation.
The price shown is for a 4-night stay and for 2 people (the minimum for this tour).
Ask for information for groups of more than 4 people.
- Accommodation in apartment (in Cavalese-Trentino Alto Adige)
- Airport transfers (Verona Catullo International Airport)
- Luggage transfers
- Support and coaching from our expert staff
- You will be able to find photographs of your experience either sent to you personally through WhatsApp or with your permission on our Facebook and Instagram pages
- All days fully guided tour
- bike rental (for questions regarding prices and models available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Travel and personal insurance
We recommend bringing your own pedals. Hire bikes are typically provided without pedals but let us know in advance if you need pedals and we will try and arrange.
We recommend bringing your own GPS to ensure you have the correct mount.
You must have travel insurance that includes cover for road cycling, medical expenses and repatriation.