The surprise of discovering a pure diamond in a land that speaks cycling- this will be the perfect holiday! Everyday we will ride different roads and different environments, from the famous Lake Garda hills to the alpine climbs in the lands of Sportlifetravel.
And for you it will be an incredible opportunity to ride bikes in the lands that inspired them! You will discover lands rich in history, culture and popular traditions; lands where cycling, territory and cuisine are interwoven.
There will be two pick-up services during the day, the first in the morning and the second in the evening. You will be welcomed to your cozy Bed&Breakfast, where you'll stay for 4 nights, with a glass of wine. Meanwhile, our staff will combine your bikes, getting theme ready for the following four days of riding! Support and coaching from our expert guide will always be at your disposal. This activity is available all year around thanks to the always mild weather near the lake.
You can feel free to change your ride day by day. Selecting a ride most suited to your abilities will make for a happier cycling holiday.
- First stage: distance 110km elevation 400M difficulty medium.
- Second stage: distance 95 km elevation 1200M difficulty hard.
- Third stage: distance 100km elevation 750M difficulty medium.
- Fourfth stage: distance 75 km elevation 1850m difficulty hard.
The price shown is for one person.
- All days fully guided tour
- Bike washing
- Bike storage
- Travel and personal insurance
- bike rental (for questions regarding prices and models available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
We recommend bringing your own pedals. Hire bikes are typically provided without pedals but let us know in advance if you need pedals and we will try and arrange.
We recommend bringing your own GPS to ensure you have the correct mount.
You must have travel insurance that includes cover for road cycling, medical expenses and repatriation.